She became a member of the State Bar of Arizona in 2003 and was called to the bar in Alberta in 2017. Ramai served the people of Arizona as a prosecutor for nine years before entering private practice as a criminal defence lawyer. During her career, she has prosecuted and defended sexual offenses, offenses involving children, theft, violent crimes, and homicides. Ramai has extensive trial and courtroom experience. Ramai also taught trial advocacy courses for Arizona prosecutors.
Ramai loves spending time with her family, watching her son play hockey and cheering for the New York Jets football team.
Member of the McKnight Hockey Board
Taught basic trial advocacy to new prosecutors in Arizona.
- 9 years as a prosecutor in Arizona
- Almost 5 years of experience in Criminal defense in Arizona
- 30 jury trials
- Handled everything from DUI to homicides, with a speciality in crimes against children and sex offenses
Education & Year of Call:
- Undergraduate from Pepperdine University in California, Bachelor of Arts in International Studies
- Law Degree from University of Arizona, 2003
- Admitted to the State Bar of Arizona, 2003
- Called to the bar in Alberta, 2017
- Blackstone Fellow with Alliance Defending Freedom
- Association of Women Lawyers