Kantor LLP is a boutique litigation firm in downtown Calgary, specializing in personal injury and estate litigation.
We are seeking a junior lawyer to assist in our growing personal injury and estate litigation practice. Ability to generate your own files is not required as Kantor LLP believes in establishing a strong foundation in the practice of law prior to focusing on generating new files.
Successful candidates will work directly with Jared Kantor and Linda Lynch-Staunton.
- Members of the Law Society of Alberta in good standing
- Minimum 1-5 years experience;
- Experience in litigation;
- Experience in personal injury litigation an asset;
- Strong technical legal, analytical and drafting skills;
- Strong work ethic;
- Display a great attention to detail;
- Highly organized;
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills;
- Display an ability to provide excellent client service;
- Display an ability to work within a fast-paced team environment; and
- Display an ability to meet strict deadlines.
Full-time permanent position.
Salary: To be discussed during interviews
Work Location: In person.
Interested candidates may apply by sending their resumes to Linda Lynch-Staunton at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.